Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scrapping Simply vs. Costco

I printed 1 digital scrapbook page at Costco and 8 through Scrapping Simply and I have decided to go with Scrapping Simply from now on. They both use the same paper but the service of SS can't be beat and the price is cheaper if you print enough. I don't have a membership to Costco but my best friend does and in a pinch I could get her to pick up a print for me or meet her there. But, I like how easy it is to upload to Scrapping Simply, the customer service is outstanding, if you're not happy with anything you get a full refund and the price is better. If you print/ship 5 prints, each print is the same price as Costco and if you print/ship over 5 prints, the price is cheaper. I placed my order on Sun. and received it today (Thurs.). I was worried about them bending in shipping but they were packaged very well, no bends at all. I sent 2 emails, 1 before placing my order and 1 after I placed it b/c I was concerned about something and received a response in less than 24 hours and of course my prints turned out perfect. So, I definitely recommend SS!!

No comments: