Friday, April 23, 2010

It's coming together...

My new craft space, that is! Dh put my cabinets together and hung my shelf for me. I'm so excited! We are revamping this entire room and this is my space in it. I had the desk already and all of my supplies crammed in an old tv armoire (you can see a little of it in the pic). It worked but we needed to get the armoire out of there to make room for a guest bed. So, dh found these cabinets at Big Lots that happened to match my desk, yay! I thought I was going to have to paint everything. The cabinets hold everything scrapbook related, the desk has some scrapbooking tools on one side and my sewing machine and supplies on the other side. And the Sterilite drawers under the desk hold all of my stamping supplies. The white shelf holds a variety of embellishments for various crafts. On the desk is everything I need for my current project, my tool turn-about and my wonderful Ott light. And my trimmer and Wishblade are top of one cabinet while the other cabinet displays a few things I've done. The desk has an extention leaf that allows me another 12" of work space and I'm going to make something to cover the Sterilite containers. I still need to organize it a bit more and decorate a little but I'm very happy with the progress so far.

No comments: