Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally!

I finally had some much needed playtime. I have had a blast playing with my Wishblade today. I made this birthday card for my friend. I belong to a Wishblade yahoo group and this file was made by someone obviously very talented, I love it. As you can see, I used pink and brown cardstock and misc. "bling" (not sure of any brands). I really liked how this turned out so I may make a few more to keep on hand.

I also made these onesie cards. I've made one before, by hand, scroll down the blog to see it. Well, this time I decided to make a Wishblade file and see what happens. I worked on it all afternoon and am very excited about how it turned out. I am definitely making some more of these and stocking up for future baby showers. I used pink, blue and white cardstock, a baby stamp set, some eyelets (not sure of any brands) and SU Bashful Blue/Pretty in Pink ink and markers. I'm not fond of my faux stitching, it looks messy. It looked so good on other cards I've seen. Oh well, I'll keep practicing.

No comments: