Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crayon Roll

I've never heard of crayon rolls until recently-someone gave my son one as a gift and I thought it was so cute. So I did what every person in the world does-I "googled" it and came across the instructions on this blog (http://www.skiptomylou.org/2007/04/25/on-a-roll/). I made the felt one for a friend's daughter, she loves ladybugs. It's not perfect but I don't think it's too shabby for my first one. And I used a sewing machine, yay! I don't think I'll make another felt one as the shape had a tendency to morph throughout the stitching. I bought some cute jungle material to make my son a larger one that holds more crayons to use at home. I'll post it when it's done.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love it! my nieces would love this. Is it hard to make?