Monday, March 15, 2010

More Cards

I copied this card idea from my friend Jennifer, who I think copied it from SCS (I could be wrong though). I've learned a lot from Jennifer over the years about cards, especially since she was my SU rep. for a while but one of the most helpful tips for quick and coordinated cards is she told me she buys paper packs with cards in mind. So, I found these paper packs at Tuesday Morning with the intention of making cards. The top and bottom left packs are Making Memories and the bottom right is Deja Views. I used Jenn's SU punches the 1 3/8" circle and the scalloped circle and the Zutter Round-It-All since SU cardstock is very thick, it punched through like butta! The sentiment stamps are from a set I bought a while back from Archiver's, I used different sentiments in each card pack. The top stamp is from an SU Country Living sample set and the bottom left is from SU's Seeing Spots set. And of course you'll see either a little bling or stickles on each! I made several packs of each to use as teacher gifts and one to keep for myself. :) Thanks Jenn, you're the best!

1 comment:

JenniferL. said...

So cute! and yes you need to give me my punches back, HA! I do love that layout on a card, I have used it several times.