Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cards

I made these cards at the last Make & Take weekend at Archiver's. I really liked the colored-core cardstock in the 2nd one and bought some more to play with. I saw this card on Dana's Dabbling Studio blog this week. I really liked the paper, then I remembered seeing it somewhere before, then I remembered I had it in my stash, duh! :) Archiver's gave it to us at a crop I attended there a few months ago. I figured out that she used a mini deck of this same paper which is why her dimensions look more appropriate than mine but I still like how they turned out. I rounded the corners of the card base with the Zutter Round-It-All that I recently bought. It's so much fun b/c it rounds tin, thick layers of cardstock, chipboard, acrylic and more. I'm just looking for stuff to round now! :)

1 comment:

The Beatty's said...

I like seeing what you did with the bird paper...I've been at a loss for what to do with it!