Saturday, March 7, 2009

Like Butta


Inside of card:
So after using the Basic Grey rubon roller at the last Archiver's make and take, I bought one and have fallen in love with it, it glides so easily! I used it for this card, which is for my BFF's birthday and it was so quick and easy-no popsicle stick hand cramps or stresses in the paper. It was awesome! Everyone really needs one of these things. And, I also used a little adhesive/rubon eraser that I really liked. I have the square adhesive eraser but haven't liked it lately. I found this other one on sale and thought I'd try it and really like it, but I don't know who makes it, it's a little green stump. Anyway, the pink passion paper and rubons are SU. I used pieces of several different rubons to fill the front of the card, it was fun. And of course, what card is finished without Stickles and bling?! :)

No comments: