Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lil' Rebel

I made this for a friend's ds and dil. They are expecting a baby boy in August and they are huge Ole Miss fans. The baby's room is in an Ole Miss football theme,...can't wait to see the pics of that! How cute! I made this onesie card using this tutorial: http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/05/create-your-own-onesie-card-tutorial-and-important-note-please-read/
I "hung" it on the bag as if it were on a clothes line, not sure why it just seemed like a good idea at the time. The card was really easy, I couldn't believe it.


I also made the new mommy a coupon holder for baby coupons since she'll receive a ton. I guess I came up with this idea on my own. I thought of how grocery store coupon organizers work and went from there. I'm one of those people who believes that no idea is new...but I haven't seen one like it that I know of (please correct me if I'm wrong). I used the Bind-It-All to bind it. To be honest, I just look for things to bind, hehe!

There are 6 pockets: diapers/wipes, formula, food, medicines and creams, bath/body and misc.
And yes, that's my Scor-Pal in the background. I almost love it as much as my JustRite Stamper! :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: