Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bunco Gifts

It's my month to host bunco and since we aren't actually playing bunco (we're going out to dinner) I thought I'd make a little something for everyone (we usually do prizes based on bunco scores). I found these little memo pads with pens at Michael's. They had fairies and stripes on them. I decided to cover them with this PP I found and fix them up a little bit. I used bashful blue cardstock, my pink Mary punch, SU's scallop punch, SU's seeing spots stamp set, ribbon from Michael's, stickles, and of course my favorite new toy...the Just Rite Monogram Stamper for the verse. For those of you who don't know, the binder clip is made into a memo/photo holder. You just slide the paper or photo between the "handles". The ribbon keeps it together to actually hold something. I used my big Xyron with permanent adhesive on everything. It doesn't want to stick on the metal binder clips though. Next time I do those, I'll use the tape runner. It seemed to work fine on my sample. I hope they enjoy their goodies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Thank you so much for putting mine on your inspiration list.

I have yet to but a "blogroll" on mine yet, but as soon as I do, I'll be sure to add yours.

Kelley said...

When I see one I like, I add it on my "Inspiration" list so I'll be sure to find it again. :) Thanks for checking out my blog!

Jewels said...

Hi Kelley!
What cute gifts! We don't usually have prizes at ours, just cash, but on my bunco night, I'm definitely doing goodies. Thanks for the ideas! By the way, did you see the calendar I posted today? THAT would make a cute goodie!
Jewels