Friday, December 4, 2009

Rudolph

I made these Reindeer candybar holders for my bunco group. I told them they could never throw them away, haha! I followed these directions: http://www.staceystamps.com/stacey_stamps/2009/11/rudolph-the-reindeer-candy-bar.html, between my friend Jenn and I, we had the punches to make it. Although the assembly took a while, they were a lot of fun to make. I decided to use pom-poms for the nose to add some more dimension. I wish there was something different to use for the antlers b/c the pipe cleaners shed everywhere! For the next ones I make (for my son's class), instead of taping the candybar in the holder, I'm going try to just wrap the sleeve tightly enough around the candybar so that the recipient can slide the candybar out and potentially reuse the reindeer sleeve to gift to someone else.

No comments: