Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quick & Easy Cards

Well, quick once I figured out what to do. I made the monogrammed cards as part of my son's teacher gifts. I found the cards at Michael's, used SU and misc. cardstock, SU ink and ribbon and JustRite alpha stamps. They turned out the way I pictured them in my head but I needed help from my friend, Jennifer, to execute it properly. I was using circles that were too big and a border around the letters. She helped me to make it more uniform. Thanks Jenn! :) I'll post the rest of the gift tomorrow.

The top two cards were very easy as well. I used SU rubons for the card on the left and added a little bling. For the card on the right, I used new CM paper flowers and an SU rubon. Those flowers are really cool! I like how they are paper, they'll probably hold rubons, bling and ink better than fabric ones. Thanks Amy!

No comments: