Thursday, August 7, 2008

Treat Box


I made this for a friend for her birthday. I love finding reasons to use my JustRite Stamper. When I first put the T and Tricia's Treats on there, there was too much space between the letter T and the rest of the words so I took a chance and trimmed off some of the rubber around the T so the words would fit more snuggly. It worked like a charm! The 2nd picture is the bottom flap of the card, opened. I wanted to make it a little different from a typical card shape but also wanted enough room to write a note. I used: misc. PP from Michael's (scraps from another project, the colors worked great for this project), SU Bashful Blue paper, blue Sterilite box, JustRite Stamper, Chocolate Chip ink, SU Curvy Verses, flower from SU Seeing Spots, stickles, and scallop punches.

No comments: